* Wing + Dave's wedding *









Here is some shots of Wing + Dave's wedding day,

thank you so much to them,

Especially Wing arranged everything well, and helpful information to me about photos!!

Best wishes to them from myself~


Like to see more or full album?

please go to my official flash gallery (not for I-phone) :

如希望看更多照片or整個Album, 可到:



Their video also show on "Videography" in this blog.


***

and below is a simple rundown of day:

0800hrs : crew arrived, shoot bride and game get ready

0845-0915hrs: groom arrived, game started

0950hrs: tea ceremony

1010hrs : departure from bride's home

1600hrs : Portraits

1830hrs : Ceremony & Registration

2045hrs : Banquet Start, B&G march-in & speech

























Sometimes, people'd ask me where's a good location for portraits,

I think there is few location you should visit in HK,

like Shek O, Central, or some natural locations in NT.

but I think the most important for create a good shot, 

is the photographer eye, of coz, I couldn't say the location not important at all,

but I can really say is, Good photos not always made in Good locations.

In a photo, there is lot of things and elements inside,

subject ratio(in picture), expression, lighting, compositions...

everything do effect the visual of photo.

Below shots were taken in shopping center and banquet venue, 

WHERE I NEVER BEEN BEFORE.

so you may see how I concept those photos then make them happens...