YAU SO on DigitalRev TV (Fake a Pro)










I was so glad invited by Alamby (General Coordinator of Digitalrev TV) at this beginning of Feb.

To attend a show of them, a show which is "Fake a pro",

Digitalrev TV  is one of Very Famous Camera and photography Channel

which over 1,000,000 viewers in world, they release average 3 video per week.

Normally they do some camera / lenses testing in video, sometimes interview photographers,

like Chase Jarvis. (WOW, Chase Jarvis, if they interview Jeff Ascough, I'd love to see)

Alamby found me in WPJA, I promised to attend the show after consider 2 days,

it's nice and exciting experience.

Kai (the presenter of DigitalRev) said is so right,

Being a photographer, is a stressful job, we need to control the situation and know what we are doing.

then you need to make your works happen with your photographer eye under this stress.

You can see me how I handle model in video.

Everyone, enjoy the video~

ps. I will appear at 08:00 to end.





Special Thanks :

Kai, from Digital Rev
Lok, from Digital Rev
Alamby, from Digital Rev
Eric the photographer from Haplaboratory